Hay Ladies ,
I found out something very interesting and really good for my hair. I always like the blow out look because of how my hair streches but at the same time i know blowing out my hair causes me lots of time and risk (heat damage). So i decided to try something out!
1. Make sure your hair is in a at least one day old (or more) twist or braid out.
2. Section hair in 6 parts depending on how long your hair is , for longer hair than mine i woul suggest four : two at the front, two in the middle and two at the back.
3. Spray a section with a olive oil and a water mix but just a little so your hair feels moisturized.
4. Apply a good amout of olive oil and a little moisturizing cream and comb hair gently from bottom to top with a denim brush.
5. Flat braid the section and comb the ends again if necessary gently with a small comb ( to keep the ends smooth)
6. Do the same for each section and let hair dry fully overnight and take the braids out in the morning, style as desired.
THATS IT !